Salem 8k

Salem 8k

Saturday, January 3, 2009

One and Three Equals Eleven

Saturday, 1/3/98. That's the day Leslie and I got married, which means it was 11 years ago today. It sounds cliche, but the saying goes "time flies when you're having fun," and that really is the case. It's hard to believe it's been that long! Our lives have changed in numerous ways since then, but my love for my wife grows stronger every day. Over the years I haven't always been the husband I would like to be, but I've always been able to count on Leslie for support regardless of the situation. That means more to me than I can say. We share so many of the same interests and viewpoints, making her the perfect match for me (and probably one of the few people who could put up with me for so long). I'll save everyone a long sappy post and just say that I love my wife with all my heart and I thank God for bringing us together. I look forward to turning 11 years into 111! Happy Anniversary, honey.


No comments: