Salem 8k

Salem 8k

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Reupped with Brooks

This past Monday I was greeted with an e-mail informing me that in 2009 I would once again be fortunate enough to be a part of the Brooks Inspire Daily (ID) Program, keeping the same deal as I had last year. Needless to say, I was pretty happy about it, especially since saying that I didn't have the best of years this past year would be an understatement. I won a few races and guess I ran a couple of ok times, but I fell very short of my own goals and expectations, so to continue to receive support from Brooks in spite of that and the floundering economy is really nice. Just one of many blessings in my life. I'll take this opportunity to thank Brooks for their help and to say that I really appreciate everything they've done for me and for the running community in general. From the products they make to their devotion to running to their grassroots support of the sport, it really is a top-notch company, and I can honestly say that I've never been disappointed in any of the Brooks gear I've owned. I hope to have a big year of running and racing in 2009, and I look forward to representing Brooks not only this year but hopefully beyond that and well into the future. Run Happy!


No comments: