Salem 8k

Salem 8k

Monday, June 22, 2015

Training Summary: 6/15 - 6/21

There’s basically no use in me doing a daily summary this week. In fact, there’s probably no sense in me even writing a post, but here it is, short and simple. This past week was a complete bust. I ran on Monday and again on Friday, totaling 13 miles altogether, and every other day was off thanks to my right hip flexor. I have no idea what brought this on but it’s frustrating to say the least. I used to have this problem every now and then but hadn’t had an episode of it in years, which I find odd considering my recent lack of training. It used to crop up when I would string together too many 90-100+ mile weeks. Anyway, I think I’m just all out of whack right now and that’s causing one issue after another. All I can do is keep plugging away, try to do things right, and hope it eventually all comes together. I’m running out of patience though. If I don’t see some signs of progress soon, I may be done. Fighting myself on a daily basis has ceased to be fun.

No comments: