Salem 8k

Salem 8k

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Training Recap: Dec 18-24

Dec 18-24
Mon: 6.75 miles with Threshold B workout (3X5 min with 90 sec)
Tue: 5 miles easy
Wed: 7.5 miles with Threshold C workout (3X7 min with 90 sec shuffle)
Thu: 5.5 miles easy
Fri: 2.5 miles easy
Sat: 3.5 miles easy
Sun: 6.5 miles easy
Total: ~37 miles

"You have failed me for the last time" - Darth Vader

This post is going to be short and sweet. The past week was a carbon copy of the previous one, which is NOT a good thing. Everything went basically according to schedule through Thu, only for me to crash and burn come Fri. Without going into the details, it's time for me to make a few changes but also get back to the basics. In general, I'm looking to increase my volume while dialing back the intensity some. I feel like I'm lacking a solid of enough base to do what I want to do, so that's the place to start. Onward!

No comments: